Saturday, August 16, 2014

Unsolvable.

The thing that's frustrating about the primary stressors in my life right now (trying to get pregnant, and worrying about my parents) is that there is nothing more I can do.  All the things that I could do something to solve, I solved -- so now the ones that are left are unsolvable, at least by me.

Is it even worth going to my therapist anymore?  Sometimes I wonder if I am a very boring case for her; it's not like I'm someone unwittingly standing in the way of my own happiness.  She doesn't need to administer tough love and ask incisive questions to get me to see that, oh! -- I've been shooting myself in the foot all along through my own boneheaded lack of self-awareness.  I'm doing all the right things; there's no behavior change needed.  All she can do is listen, which is all anyone can do.

No comments :

Post a Comment